Lots of stuffs to say/ask

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Wed May 28 14:28:05 CEST 2003

> When I buy my Duck comics, the guy in the store seems to think it's quite
n=
> atural. But last week when I bought W.I.T.C.H. and Spider-Man he said "I
be=
> t someone at home are waiting for these." I wish I'd had the guts to tell
h=
> im "No, they're for me."

I got over that years ago, and make a POINT of seeing that salespersons and
suchlike know that any comic books I buy are for my own reading pleasure. As
I've said many times, the comic book doesn't make me look bad. I make the
comic book look good. If more people did that, maybe we could get past the
incorrect notion that comics are just for children.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary.
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm