ORN keeps unseriuosity going on DCML

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat May 31 06:35:01 CEST 2003

Ole Reichstein Nielsen <oleroc at tdcspace.dk> wrote:

> You clearly haven't learned a thing from the
> previous weeks of agonizing and repetitive
> 'discussions' on this list. Please, do not...
> I repeat, DO NOT express such certainty of
> something which you do not and can not know.
>
> Unless you happen to be a spokesperson for
> someone else, who might then be referred to by
> name, you are in no position to make your cause
> one of all Norwegians, Scandinavians or
> whatever silent majority you are claiming
> to be sharing your views.

You didn't get my point did you? So I'll let you have it in with a little
tea spoon:

This Rodney guy who addressed me in a IMO rather unpleasant posting wrote:
>> I know I speak for others here when I ask
>> that you refrain from the use of vulgar/curse/
>> slang-words.

Yes - he did write "I know I speak for others" - and thus did the same thing
that you now blame me for doing, even though someone just a few days before
came with a very clear statement "speak *only* for yourself". To show this
Rodney guy how unserious his offensive posting IMO thus looked I answered
him by using his own logic. Obviously you didn't get that point!

It seems that most people here (me included) are tired of these offensive
disputes going on here. To help stop it you and others can stop making one
law for Sigvald and one law for the rest, and also stop using my name in the
topic-line in offensive mails.

Sigvald