Off-topic, was: Re: this place...

Klaus Harms harms313 at web.de
Sat May 31 18:08:07 CEST 2003

SRoweCanoe at aol.com wrote:

> just place in the killfile the worst offenders,

Gee, I have been spamfiltering a couple of DCML members whose tone (and
counter-tone) I considered quite offensive, and as a result the DCML
atmosphere for me is much more peaceful and enjoyable now. (The number
of posts worth discussion, however, does suffer substantially.)

A.n.f.s.c.d.: Michael Barrier (of Funnyworld fame, and auther of the
"Carl Barks and the art of the Comic Book" book) has launched a website
at:
http://www.michaelbarrier.com/index.html
Hopefully he will add some of his classic interviews with/essays on
Disney comics artists soon ... [I am aware that, for the time being,
this mail is off-topic and so I am highly at risk to end up in other
members' kill filters though, but I can't help it.]

Klaus
(member of D.U.M.P.F.)

And now ...