DD theme song and nutmeg tea~

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:59:39 CET 2003

Oh, ok, thanks Nils and Frank!

I've heard that song before (it's been a long time), I never thought of it
as his theme song! Well, you learn new things everyday...^_^*

----------------------------

Everyone was talking about how much Scrooge enjoyed nutmeg tea; so, me being
an avid tea drinker decide to make myself a cup. Mm, it's not exactly a
taste sensation, but it doesn't taste bad...

http://www.holistic-online.com/Herbal-Med/_Herbs/h156.htm   <READ

After I drank a few sips I looked to see whether I should be drinking the
entire cup. It's seems nutmeg has some "interesting" properties. I can see
it now, some rabid Food & Drug Administration person telling Disney to ban
all mention of nutmeg tea from their comics...Disney is a "family" company
after all...
;-p

Boy howdy, there's a lot of room innuendo.

~~~~~~I don't think I would recommend a person drinking straight nutmeg tea.
I just wanted to see what it *tasted* like. So, PLEASE, as with any herb, do
extensive research *before* you eat or drink a particular herb.~~~~~~~

~~~~~~ Nutmeg WARNING page; READ:
http://www.personalhealthzone.com/herbal_medicine/side_effects/nutmeg_side_effects.html

I'm sorry if this is too off topic!

~*OchaGirl*~ Only serving as a warning others..... Run! Run AWAY!