Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Nov 4 17:40:01 CET 2003

Don Rosa:
> No, we both, as well as the producers of that kidvid "Clockstoppers",
stole
> the idea from John D. MacDonald's 1962 novelette "The Girl, the Gold Watch
> and Everything".

That must have been a very famous story since i remember i once read a
version of that time stopping watch in a manga story, namely Doraemon
created by Fujiko F. Fujio. (not my favorite manga though but Doraemon was
like Mickey in USA as Doraemon in Japan)

and thanks for the guys and galswho've supplied the links of DD's theme
songs and the lyrics, downloadd all of em and having a great deal of fun
listening to it. Never listen em before but the tune's catchy and fun.

Keep On Stopping the time,
Arie Fachrisal