DuckTales opinions

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Nov 10 12:21:16 CET 2003

> LOL!  I wholeheartedly agree.  The multi-part origin intro was a
> fun romp, but they should have sent home to his own time at the
> end and let it be.

I think sow to.

> Not to mention their version of "Land Beneath the Ground."  It
> was fun, but Barks did it SOOOO much better.  That super-cute
> little boy Terry (or Fermy?) was just too much "cute-ification"
> for me.

I like dis episode. To bad I didn't know Barks story sow I coud mach team.

But obaut maching : I love Duck Tales version of "Back to the Klondaik".
Ofcours Carl Bark version is much better but  in Duck Tales there is shown
much more love betwen Scrooge and Goldie. Maby bicous Scrooge sems to fell
in love with Goldie sence he saw her  for the first time. Why in Barks
version he simes to hate here in the flash back.

Your's
Maciek