Lack of repect to our friends, obviously, off course.

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Nov 10 14:25:18 CET 2003

Daniël wrote:

> And how many times do people need to tell you that it's sick [..]

Lars replied:

> "Sick"?
>
> You just went way over the line here, Daniël -- especially combined with
> the other content of your posting. I hope you can find it in yourself to
> apologize to Sigvald. He doesn't deserve this kind of abuse.

And Geir:

> I nominate Daniël's lates mail "the most way over the line"
> mail this month. It's terrible to read such an attack here on DCML:(

I don't think Daniël needs to apologise to Sigvald. I think Daniël could have gone even further.
We tried every means we have to handle Sigvald's attitude on DCML here, and none of them worked. Daniël tried it in a new way, but it I'm sure it won't work either.

Sigvald himself wrote:

> The situation has been quite
> calm at DCML for several months now, please help keeping it that way.

The main reason that the "situation has been quite calm" is that Sigvald sent very few e-mails. Apparently (and "obviously") Sigvald is not able to write an e-mail without being offensive. He doesn't know the difference between criticism and insult.

I have no other solution to this Sigvald problem than trying to ignore his mails.
And yes, I know: I sometimes don't succeed...

--Harry.