Bad attention (completely off-topic)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Nov 12 03:05:38 CET 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND to SIGVALD GROSFJELD, 11-11-2003:

> Sigvald, to take this Fecchi thing. [...]
> As for more attention - well, the fact that you wrote this in
> such a negative way, brought you more attention. E.g. you got
> a few responds from Daniël.

You still seem to be hopeful in trying to change Sigvald's negative
behaviour, replying him with a seemingly infinite patience. I find
those extensive efforts very kind, and they show you as a good human,
but I'm afraid the only result will be that people get bored of you
as well.

Sigvald *knows* it's bad behaviour, and he *still* goes on and on.
What can you do then? Advice him to change his attitude?
It has already been done before. Multiple times!
My guess is that, as long as Sigvald keeps on getting room to
justify/clarify his bad behaviour, he simply won't learn.

Everything has been said, so he can investigate the archives, by
rereading his old emails and their replies. In those replies, he
has been given more than enough to think about. The situation of
giving him new chances has to stop *somewhere*, doesn't it?

--- Daniël