DuckTales wedding episode: Till Nephews Do Us Part

Matthew Williams kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net
Thu Nov 20 00:47:20 CET 2003

Maciek wrote:

>Yes, but acording to some pages it is episode "008" not "065" like on the
>http://blatherskite.freeservers.com/ page :-(

I remember it being the last new episode aired until the whole Bubba Duck TV
movie ("Time Is Money") aired a good while later.  I was a pretty dorky
little kid, and I wrote down the episode titles every day until the reruns
started.  It may have not been the last episode of the first season
produced.  Incidentally, I'm not sure that I can put my finger on it, but
some of those late first season episodes just look different to me.  The
characters look sketchier or something.  Have any of the rest of you noticed
this?

Matt