SV: Look who's here!

halvor.sandven@dnb.no halvor.sandven at dnb.no
Thu Nov 20 08:50:49 CET 2003

I was really excited seeing Ferioli on this list. I just rejoined the
list after having been away from it for some time, so maybe I have
missed some of his previous messages.

To me Ferioli is THE Mickey Mouse-artist of today. His art reminds me of
Gottfredson, and I always like to think that this is the way Gottfredson
would have drawn today if he was alive. Many years ago, at the time
Tello drew most of the Mickey-stories, I found these stories extremely
boring for the most part, both art-wise and story-wise. Now
Mickey-stories are often the highlights of today's stories, and much of
this is thanks to Ferioli, and also some others who's almost, but not
quite as good. He has also proven that he can draw the ducks, this
making him maybe the best all-round artist of today. We have also seen
that he can write stories. His Gladstone Gander story is one of the best
stories I've ever read featuring this character.

Oh, I can understand the message from Don Rosa, but this is one maestro
praising another. Rosa is the best Duck-write alive today, and he's also
one of the very best artists.

Halvor

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.