Look who's here

Daniel J. Neyer jerryblake2 at juno.com
Fri Nov 21 15:16:45 CET 2003

I agree--it's great to see Cesar Ferioli on the DCML. Cesar, I really
enjoyed your artwork in the two recent Mickey stories published in
Gemstone's WALT DISNEY'S COMICS AND STORIES--"Right Mouse for the Job"
and "The Great Birthday Robbery." Your art on Pete was great; this was
not the bland, stock-villain Pete of the Paul Murry era, but the
overweight, overbearing, and guffawing evil-doer right out of
Gottfredson's strips and the early cartoons.