Gemstone questions

Anthony Vuono avuono at UDel.Edu
Wed Oct 1 20:16:41 CEST 2003

    I posted this question before, but I was hoping a representative from
Gemstone might answer it. I was wondering why the website hasn't been
updated in a while. Shouldn't we see a whole collection of new covers now
that the ones currently displayed on the site have been printed and released
to the public?
    Also, I wanted to know when subscribers will receive additional issues
of either Uncle Scrooge or Walt Disney's Comics and Stories promised them
from the Gladstone years. Several months ago, I did send an email giving my
name and address and was told that this process would take place in
September. Should I send Gemstone another email to make sure that my
information was confirmed and that additional issues have been added to my
subscriptions?
    Lastly, I want to thank Gemstone for giving American McDuck/Duck fans
something that they have wanted for years.....more quality stories, artwork,
and issues. I have been most impressed by the care and creativity displayed
in the current brand of Disney comics. I hope that they never die out and
that a resurgence in popularity and recognition is down the road. Keep up
the good work!

Sincerely,

Anthony Vuono