DCML Digest Issue 3

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Oct 2 07:29:14 CEST 2003

> From: "Anthony Vuono" <avuono at UDel.Edu>
> Subject: Special Covers
> Dear Don Rosa:
> Has Gemstone asked for any special covers or does the company just use
> reprinted ones from Europe?

No, they just reprint them. Gemstone doesn't need to obtain new covers from
me as they are obtaining from others. If I haven't already done a cover for
all of my stories directly for Egmont, another publisher has already asked
me for such a cover (Finland or France, usually), and the cover therefore
already exists, free (at cost of copying) to Gemstone from that source.
(sigh)