DCML Digest Issue 5

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Fri Oct 3 23:22:31 CEST 2003

Don Rosa :

> Yeah, and that bugs me a bit! None of the websites that are showing that
> drawing ever asked permission to do so from me or the German fanzine that
> drew it for. But worse, they never explain the purpose of the drawing! It
> was only ONE of many submissions to a fanzine article where various
artists
> were asked to submit a drawing based on the line "Hey, Daisy! Whatever
> happened to Scrooge?"

Me :

I love theat drawing. It is very sed, but I like it.

Don Rosa (again) :

> Anyway... I wonder what I was thinking when I dressed the Nephews
> differently. Tell me which website I can see the drawing on and maybe I'll
> recall. I knew one had to be dressed in "business attire" since it was in
> Barks story where $crooge named the Nephews as his sole heirs, so at least
> one of them would now be managing the "$crooge McDuck Memorial Charity
> Foundation".

Me (again) :

I olwey's was thnking theat they will be teacher's or schoolmasters in the
future. I  personaly don;t see dous tree as businessman's.

By the way
Did dis picture http://duckman.pettho.com/history/history.html on page is
color by Don Rosa?

Yours