AW: Scrooge's Grave

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Sat Oct 4 15:22:34 CEST 2003

Olivier wrote:
> Most certainly. An epic battle, where he certainly makes the ultimate
> sacrifices (remember the recent messages on "your money or
> your life") to save Donald and the Nephews, and certainly (at least)
> Duckburg as well-- kind of  like the finale chase of  "A Little Something
> Special" and the great risks of  "The Universal Solvent".
> But it can never be told, even though it made him even more a
> legendary person than he already was.

I tend to imagine that Scrooge will pass away quietly in his sleep.
After a day of polishing his Gold Doublons, sorting his rubies
and a final refreshing bath in his money pool he will go to bed and
not awake the other morning. He will die a happy old duck of 100 years
amongst the trophies of past adventures at the natural end of a
full and rich life.

Cord