Micky Mouse - 75th anniversary

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Oct 4 22:29:56 CEST 2003

Hi all!

I just read in the foreword in the huge white book "Jeg, Mikke Mus" that
Mickey's debut in "Steamboat Willie" took place on September 19th 1928. This
means that Mickey's 75th anniversary took place or started 15 days ago.
However so far I have not seen any kind of Mickey anniversarybook,
anniversarybooklet, anniversarymagazine or anything else published here in
Norway by Egmont to celebrate this anniversary. Is the situation the same in
other countries? And does anyone here know if we will see any such
anniversary stuff soon?

Sigvald