about $crooge +Brigitta...

jadorno@jjay.cuny.edu jadorno at jjay.cuny.edu
Sun Oct 5 21:24:50 CEST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Today's Topics:

   1. Brigitta (Katie Sullivan)
   2. scan request (Katie Sullivan)
   3. Re: RE: $crooge's grave (Sigvald Gr?sfjeld jr.)
   4. more scan requests (Katie Sullivan)
   5. cancel that last one (Katie Sullivan)
   6. Micky Mouse - 75th anniversary (Sigvald Gr?sfjeld jr.)
   7. Re: No Place Like Home (Daniel J. Neyer)
   8. "DuckTales" and the individualized nephews (Lars Jensen)
   9. Secondary characters (Sigvald Gr?sfjeld jr.)
  10. Re: Re: No Place Like Home (Sigvald Gr?sfjeld jr.)

This email has been automatically scanned for viruses.
However, it might still contain undetectable virus(es).
Addressee should take precautions in opening any unsolicited emails.
-- DoIT,  John Jay College of Criminal Justice -3-

--Boundary_(ID_8K4Siys0fZlYIGA2hqfyhQ)