Comic book collecting age~and joy!

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 00:31:41 CEST 2003

Someone was asking if there were any young people collecting comics earlier.
I'm 19 (the 2nd was my birthday), and I've been collecting and reading them
for at least 6 years. The funny thing is I don't recall what got me so
danged interested! I think I just picked up a copy at the used bookstore by
some force of fate...but why?
It may have had something to do with me watching DuckTales, because I know I
watched that show before even know there were <joy>comics</joy>! I *lived*
off of Disney Afternoon cartoons.
So I guess that's my theory: I saw a familiar face (Scrooge) on a comic book
cover, and bought it.

I haven't been collecting that avidly, so I'm still around 115 or so comic
books. The only old (Dell) comic is the one with the story "The Second
Richest Duck" (but it's a good story!).

Oh...and I *must* have your talent Katie Sullivan!
Mustmustmustmustmustmust...must!
I'm going to make time to read your new fan fic! It looks great!
Who says my loyalties have to lie with only comic book artists?!

By the way, thanks for putting putting the extra Goldie pictures done by
Scarpa, Vicar, Rota and  Andrea Ferraris (someone scanned them for you
didn't they? thank you guys too). Doesn't the Rota version of Goldie look
oddly like the DuckTales version? (O_o)

~*OchaGirl*~