Don Rosa at Mid-Ohio Comic Con

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Oct 7 16:01:15 CEST 2003

I live about 90 miles from this convention.  Is it worth going to?  Obviously, I'd love to see Don, but I don't even know what he'll be doing there (drawing?  chatting?  sitting on panels?) and I'm not sure what else there is to do at a comic convention.  I don't have much money for rare, old comics these days, but I'd like to pick up some more common back issues from the 80's-90's that I'm missing.  Will I find them there?

rodney.