age, obscure ducks, Rosa appearances

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 04:42:51 CEST 2003

Some interesting threads we've had going lately.

I am 41 and the first Disney comic that I can remember
getting is the June 1968 Walt Disney Comics Digest #1.
 I was five years old and on an errand that Mom had
sent me on with our neighbors teenage son.  In order
to raise the money to get it (Mom did not give us
enough to cover the whopping 50 cents it then cost),
we looked for stray glass bottles to turn in at the
grocery store for the deposit money. I was thrilled
and it was the start of a life-long hobby and source
of fun.  In spite of its current condition -
dog-eared,etc. - it still holds an incredible
soft-spot in my heart.

So who here remembers Buck Duck?  A western sheriff
who may or may not be in any way related to the
Duck/McDuck family tree.

Don, I'd like to inquire if you'll be visiting the
Baltimore/DC area any time soon.

Take care everyone,
Chuck