Super Donald/PK and your vote for (insert name here)!

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 03:04:08 CEST 2003

I've been hearing people talk about PK and "SuperDonald" or Duck Avenger,
and personally I'm not familiar with any of these alter-personalities of
Donald except by name.

I've seen "Donald" in his "super suit" on the cover of the one and only
Italian comic digest I own:
No. 146; STREPITOSO 89

But what really excited me is when I saw this site devoted to PK!

Even though I'm a staunch supporter of the ducks' adventures taking place in
the 40's through 50's, and them living on the west coast of the United
States in Calisota, the art and from what I could translate of the storyline
of PK made me go "Wow!".

If there were anyway for the stories to be published here in the U.S, I'd be
so happy! I know there's a lot of things working against that happening,
though. *sob*

*It's a pretty long running series. It would be kind of a gamble to start a
whole new series with guarantee of a strong readership. (;_;)

*Long stories. Ruling out insertion of PK stories into comic titles such as
Walt Disney Comics and Stories, or Donald Duck and friends.

Could anyone give me more information on PK or anything closely related? I
know so little about it! And can find so little about it on the internet!
*stifles sob*

And....
Is there any particular artist/author that you duck fans would like to see
more of? Non-duck fans can input they're opinion too, that's ok...really.
;-p

I know I would like to see more Marco Rota, Romano Scarpa, and that Kori
Korhonen dude too!

I'm hoping for some good European stories to come into English script, and I
mean good, not just some stupid story to take up page space. *growls and
scowls*

Also, what _characters_ would you *really* want stories of? I'm starting a
"Save Ludwig" petition....*sign here*...

I liked Grandma Duck stories that Gemstone came out with, and though I
wouldn't want her to be in every issue, I don't want Gemstone to be stingey
with stories that have her.

And Katie got me to thinking about alternate Goldies done by artists other
than Rosa, and how much I'd like to get those stories. 6_6

I would like to know if I'm the only one that would like to see some stories
containing John Rockerduck.

I'd just like to collect everyone's two cents (I'll be rich by no time,
bwahahahaha!).