Uncle Scrooge 322

Jose Gonzalez-Gigato JoseTally at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 13:02:35 CEST 2003

Well, it makes me feel better than I'm not alone! My concern was that my
copy may be lost in the mail or something. I've read postings about the
contents of US#322 and COA has had it indexed for a while, so some people
must have gotten it pretty early on. I am too a satisfied customer.

    I usually receive Uncle Scrooge two weeks after Walt Disney's Comics and
Stories. I haven't received Uncle Scrooge 322 just yet, but I'm quite
positive it will arrive soon. It should be in my mailbox within the next
week I would imagine as usual. As to why Uncle Scrooge arrives later than
Walt Disney's Comics and Stories, I have no clue. As long as I receive my
own copy in a timely manner, I'm one satisfied Gemstone customer.