Soccer story by Gianluca Vialli

Frank Stajano fms27 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 16:18:17 CEST 2003

At 2003-10-14 14:16, Niels Houlberg Hansen wrote:
>Is there a sports fan around who knows if he is identical to the Gianluca
>Vialli who used to play for the Italian national soccer team (and some of
>the big European clubs)? Or maybe it is just a funny coincidence. I supose

Not a coincidence at all---he did the football story because he was a
football star. In that period they did a number of such promotional stories
in Topolino where the plot was written by some famous personality and then
"rendered" into a script by a staff writer.

   Frank (filologo disneyano) http://www-lce.eng.cam.ac.uk/~fms27/