silliness and manga

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 21:25:49 CEST 2003

Lars wrote:
> Sadly, I have an ugly feeling Moby is providing the feathers
> for Ludwig
> and Launchpad's costumes.

LOL!!!!!!  *is way too amused*

Fernando wrote:
> I hate mirrored mangas...at least here in Brazil most of the
> manga titles
> are NOT mirrored! :-)

I've read and enjoyed manga by Naoko Takeuchi and CLAMP, some
mirrored, some not.  I have to say that I don't *really* mind
the mirrored kind, but neither do I dislike the unmirrored ones.
 I sort of like the authentic feel of the unmirrored ones.  It
feels exotic.  ;)

Nitpick:  I believe the plural of manga is still manga, not
mangas.

Now, if Disney did manga, I'm imagining Daisy in a miniskirt
with legs three times too long for her anatomy, pink hair, and
eyes the size of dinner plates.  LOL!!!  ;)

Of course, I already did a parody pic along these lines,
concerning the popularity of sailor suits...
http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/myart/smdon.jpg

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/