A vote cast for Olaf Solstrand

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:06:08 CEST 2003

To Olaf:
-----------------------

Me:
>I'm hoping for some good European stories to come into English script, and
>mean good, not just some stupid story to take up page space. *growls and
>scowls*

Olaf:
---Darn. So us people writing stupid stories specially designed to take up
page
---space have no chance with the American market?

Oh, nononononono! I would absolutely adore having one of your comics printed
here!!! Since you're in  the dawn of your duck comic book career, I'd really
like to see how you progress through time!

Thank you Francesco for the informative link on Paperinik!

Teeheehee...*jingles piggybank full of pennies and foriegn currency*...I'm
gonna be rich in no time! Pennies make dollars y'know! ^_~