How old are HD&L?

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 17:01:34 CEST 2003

Dean Rekich writes:

>>I was wondering what list members thoughts were on this question:
When you read a Disney Duck story how old do you feel  Huey, Dewey,
and Louie are?  How old are they to you in your "mind's eye"?>>

Over the course of the Barks stories, I feel that they aged from about 8 to
11.  The avoidance antics of "Three Dirty Little Ducks" (WDC&S # 43) being an
example of "Age 8", and the complex calculations of "The Cattle King" (US # 69)
being an example of "Age 11".

On DuckTales, I'd peg HD&L at about "Age 9" and Webby at "Age 7".

Joe Torcivia (...not revealing his own age to anyone!)