Age of Newphews

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Oct 21 20:19:25 CEST 2003

> Dean Rekich writes:
> >>I was wondering what list members thoughts were on this question:
> When you read a Disney Duck story how old do you feel  Huey, Dewey,
> and Louie are?  How old are they to you in your "mind's eye"?>>

When i was a kid, i used to read the duck stories and "pretend" im one of
the newphews and experiencing all those events the small ducklings met in
the stories. It was a wonderful addition to my joyful reading and some of
the stories i read it over and over again to "relive" the adventure. Over
the course, i stopped seeing myself as one of the nephews. So to contribute
to that question, i'd say that hdl is around 8-15 years old in "my mind".
yep, it's quite a long age group but they "matured" through the stories
(especially Barks ones) from the naughty ones to the resourceful members of
JW.

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal busy finding his own universal translator.