How old is Donald?

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Wed Oct 22 16:24:28 CEST 2003

YMH at aol.com wrote:

>  Now. How old is Donald?

I've always thought of of him being around 40. But when I actually think
about it, he must be younger. He's single, dating  Daisy, of course, but
occassionally has an eye for other beautiful duck-ladies. He has mostly
short termed jobs and acts pretty childishly and even aggressively.
Sounds more like someone in their mid/late twenties. As a kid I
identified myself Louie (there´s a big difference between nephews, I´ll
tell you!Green cap rules!). Nowadays, at 29 myself, I certainly identify
mostly with Donald.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.go.to/donrosa