DCML Digest Issue 49

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Oct 23 21:29:51 CEST 2003

> From: "Michiel Prior" <M.J.Prior at let.rug.nl>
> Subject: Reply to Don Rosa
> Will Sir Quackly's ghost ever turn up again? I liked him a lot,
> too.

If I need him.
He only fits in when a character at McDuck Castle needs advice, perhaps only
as a voice in their mind combined with an illusion. He never can take part
physically in the story. He was not needed in "A Letter from Home", and now
I don't anticipate ever going back for another story at the Castle.
I do make a reference to him as the ghost of Castle McDuck at the beginning
of "A Letter from Home", but it's just for a gag set-up. I hope that doesn't
cause any readers to watch for him for 36 pages!