OK, Carl and Al

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 13:06:09 CET 2003

In a message dated 10/27/2003 4:14:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, NHH at ra.sa.dk
writes:
Hello Steven
I would very much like to read your obituary for Hubbard.
Would it be possible to get a scan or something of it???
hmm, i moved twice this year: I'm lucky to find my nose....

from what i recall: Hubbard worked for Disney, worked for Lockheed (I think),
got hired on by Jim Davis to work for Sangor - (Sangor packaged comics for
DC, Standard-Pines, and ACG), when that ended, he eventually worked for Western
(packagers of Dell) then for the Disney overseas comics program

steven rowe