Trick Or Treat

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:51:42 CEST 2003

Daniel:

>I guess this all follows the same path as in the cartoon?

In short: yup.

>Thanks for this thorough comparison!

I'm not quite sure, however, about the scene with the goat. The goat is not
in my copy of the short, although the goat's hair definitely is. Moreover,
there's also an "unnatural" looking cut right before one of the nephews
hands Hazel the hairs. So I guess the gag with the goat was edited out from
my TV sourced version of the film. Maybe somebody else can confirm that this
gag is in the film, i.e. it wasn't Barks' own idea for the comic version?

Frank