Sands of Time (OT)

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Tue Sep 2 10:21:56 CEST 2003

Kurt Wiltjes will write:

> In the middle of the room there stood an great pile of books in
> slipcases: Several dozen copies of 4 different slipcases with three
> books each. They had the same format as the b/w Cark Barks
> library bout
> were bound sideways. And they contained the whole uncensored body of
> Floyd Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse strips in crystal-clear print.

You are describing *my* copy of "The Floyd Gottfredson Library". I thought I had them bound from Horst Schroeder xeroxes, but now it seems I will have them had from a shop somewhere in the future.
Except that my FGL is only 9 books (in 3 slipcases). I'm still looking for the 3 other books, containing the MM Sunday strips from FG's era. Now I'm sure I have had these too, all the time, because I will have them had gotten from the same shop.

Daniël:

> [...] Cord's recent time-travel journey.

I wonder how the word "recent" is defined when talking about time travels...

--Harry.

"The world will end tomorrow!"
"Nonsense. It's already tomorrow in New Zealand."
(Bob Foster)