DCML Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Tue Sep 2 17:09:11 CEST 2003

the side-talk about Casper the Dead Baby erally gives me the creee, i had
never thought about it that way to admit. That opens a whole new persepctive
as how Casper really died, it can be a crepy story but since it's Disney
Comics mailing list, i shouldnt talk about it :-)

Daniel:
> Maybe Santa has the knowlegde of duplicating himself, like Gyro Gearloose
> is working with teleportation in "Stranger Than Fiction" (WDC 249). If a
> person can be electronically transmissed along beams of cosmic rays, then
> I'd say that signal can also be multiplied, giving twice the output, or
> more. And if a signal can be electronically enchanted, it can also be
> transformed into bigger and smaller signals. So, this might explain how
> Santa is doing those "foing" and "shrink" tricks in "A Letter to Santa".
> And why not? Flickus, Flackus, Fumdeedledum! :-)

Yikkus, Yakkus, Youbettus. Though i am somehat baffled by why an old man
with white beard would laugh "ho-ho-ho" when his big round nose is freezing
into a reddish state ;-)

Keep On Quickus Quackus Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal