Only twenty minutes left to go...

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Sep 8 13:41:36 CEST 2003

TIMO RONKAINEN to me, 08-09-2003:

> Oh, I have to act quickly... :)

I'll give you a few worthy maxims to remember!...
The road to succes is a speedway to the go-getter, but a quagmire to
the laggard!
Let no grass grow on your sidewalks, nor moss between your ears!
To the brave belong the fair, and to the brainy, the raise in wages!
Be smart! Be active! Be in there pitching!

>> "It must be delivered within TWENTY MINUTES, or something DREADFUL
>> will happen!"

> Maybe this one is the story, where nephews do errands delivering
> packages. This is package that Donald takes and it's full of meat
> for pet lion. Is it the same story?

Yes, it is. (Same for the above quotes.) Code is WDC 203.

It's one of all-time my favourites! When I read the story for the first
time, I was anxious about terrible dreadful danger might be waiting for
the Ducks. People who don't know what dreadful might happen, will have
to look up the story themselves. Within twenty minutes! :-)

--- Daniël

"Hey! Somethin's makin' SENSE!"
(Which Barks story? Hint: "Scram! Do you think you WORK here?")