Barks, Mao, and the Cold War

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Sep 8 14:00:25 CEST 2003

 Imagine a nightmare where the United Nations say nothing about the Hitler's
blitzkrieg and the occupatioon of other countries to take the territory and
economy of his people, and you have the world of today where a monster like
Bush haven't a decent Captain America to slap his face.
Castro have capital punishment, that's bad. But capital punishment is not
strange in USA and in the state of the so called president ...
Indeed I think he's a fan of the hot seat, he isn't? I think that the world
is very soft with Bush...

Just another statement on the topic

FABIO
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar