Original secondary character's names in I TL 1308-B???

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:06:14 CEST 2003

>The ones with names are fake: "Joe Lapis" (Lapis = Pencil "Tony Biro" (Biro
>= Pen), "John Pennell" (Pennello = Brush), "Jean Vignett" (Vignetta =
>Panel).

Ah, Finnish translator decided to use real (Finnish) comics artists all by
him/herself then.
Funny thing is, thet there was an American artist/writer named Charles Biro,
who made True Crime -comics in 1940's. Thanks for answer!

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -