SV: Barks art at Cels Galerie Hamburg

Alex Nielsen aa.nielsen at mail.tele.dk
Mon Sep 15 17:16:30 CEST 2003

Hello Daniël,

I have been to the Cels-Galerie in Hamburg a few times, and know they
have really good items, but wasnt aware that they have these items in
commission - thanks for the info !!

You could have just posted the
http://www.cels-galerie.de/carl_barks/kommission/ link, since it
contains links and pictures to all the other links :o)

Im trying to log the unique/original art sold at ebay + a few other
sites. Unfortunately its very time consuming, so I might miss a lot of
them. Furthermore, I try to narrow it down to the oil
painting/lithograph preliminaries and such items. Im also listing them
on my website, while only 2 items that sold are listed there right
now... I do have a few others comming up though !
If you have any pointers of which sites to log, and mabe you would share
some of your records, to add to the site, you are quite welcome to
contact me.

My best,
Alex Nielsen
aa.nielsen at mail.tele.dk (also my MSN Messenger address)