Oolated Squiggs on ebay

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 18 21:32:33 CEST 2003

Appalling. This has got to be among the top 100 e-bay scams.
I hope nobody will actually fall for it & bid for it-- even for fun, since
bidding binds you.

I remember a discussion we had 1-2 years (?) ago regarding such labels. I
don't remember who had made them. I remember discussing this with Kriton,
especially the bar code thing (finding a code maker, what code for
Calisotta, ...).

It may have been intended as a joke. But then, putting it up on a private
(duck-related) site would have sufficed.

Olivier

-------
"[...]the greatest invention of  the age!"
"Only five dollars! It removes wrinkles from old paper bags!"