Donald Duck Adventures #1 Sales Position

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 22:26:48 CEST 2003

<A HREF="mailto:ZeldasTriforce at aol.com">ZeldasTriforce at aol.com</A>  wrote:

>The big disappointment IMO is DDA #1. Unless I've
>missed it, it doesn't show up in the Top 300 at all.
>And this month, you only needed to sell 897 copies to
>get into the Top 300.

Actually, that list only covers actual comic books, as opposed to graphic
novels, which I suppose DDA #1 would classify as. Shockingly, it was the
sixth-best selling graphic novel in July (out of 50)! Needless to say, that is
definitely good news...

Here's the list:

<A HREF="http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/3314.html">http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/3314.html</A>

Hopefully, this is a good sign as to how the non-prestige Disney books are
going to sell... or at least the graphic novels.
--
Dane