Cornhoot

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 23 11:35:04 CEST 2003

Hi everyone!

Shad:

>>> The Cornelius Coot statue in Toontown Fair (one of the
>>> lands in Magic Kingdom (one of the theme parks at Walt
>>> Disney World in Florida)) is one of my favoite things in
>>> Walt Disney World.

I don't know that part; of  the park; it must have been added since I went
in 1991. Or I skipped it.
Anyway, I have finally found a picture of  the statue:
http://www.themeparks.com/library-06/wdw/toontown/ttfair03.htm
The name on the banner is indeed "Cornelius Coot".

And Coot is holding corn, as in his first appearance (MArch 1952), in Barks'
WDC&S 138 ("Statuesque Spendthrifts", CBL of  WDC&S iC album 20) !

Olivier