US 322 Cover Scan/Story Info

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 03:36:17 CEST 2003

Posted by Mads Jensen:
Hi

I read the post about US 322, so I guess it's now ?! If then, why is it only
WDC 637 that has its cover shown on www.gemstonepub.com ?

Could anyone do a scan of US 322 please ?

best,Mads

<A HREF="http://starfi.tripod.com/us_322_cover">http://starfi.tripod.com/us_322_cover</A>

I hope that link works for you. I just made a Tripod account and know very
little about making a webpage. Gotta figure out how to upload my Frontpage files
instead of using the dull Tripod-provided themes.

Posted by Gary Leach:

What we cite is a story's original publication in America, if any,
irrespective of creator.

Gary

Ah, I see now. I had just noticed the Barks stories for some reason. But my
biggest reason for bringing it up was that the stories that I knew that were
from Egmont, etc. weren't given the original publication data as well as the
Barks(I know learn all   American) stories. I'm just suggesting that perhaps the
data for those stories should be done in a similiar manner.

At any rate it's a small detail that doesn't affect the quality of the books
in even a minor way, but it might be something to do at some point in the
future.

Derek Smith