Don Rosa Movie Reference/Question About Upcoming Gemstone Comics

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 10:01:07 CEST 2003

DON ROSA WROTE:>

Why do you see that as a good example? They were aiming at the dam, not>
$crooge. If $crooge wanted to preserve life and limb, all he had to do was> get
off the dam. A millionaire Duck's place is in the Bin, not by a dam> site.
(Don't try to figure out that incredibly obscure movie reference. If> anyone does,
I'll do them a free drawing. Dan Shane not eligible!) Nothing> in that story
shows any personal animosity against $crooge's well-being.

I'm sure I'm probably wrong, but I'm guessing  'Millionaire Playboy', a
comedy.

Question About Upcoming Gemstone Comics:

I know that DDA 2 is coming out late next week, but when are Donald
Duck/Mickey Mouse and Friends coming out? That same week?

Derek Smith