Don Rosa re: Scrooge rivals

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Sep 29 12:58:22 CEST 2003

>     Now, you did suggest in your last letter, Don, that Scrooge only needs
> one rival, but I also know you respect character consistency and integrity
> 110%. So perhaps now you understand why some of us like the idea of
Scrooge
> having two very different enemy tycoons, at least when characterized
> properly.

I like dis Idea.
The story taipe of thous two is difrent :
Rockerduck and Scrooge usualy faith obaut Market, staf like whith of them
have the best car factory or witch company (Jhon's or Scrooge's) fuel is the
best.
Why Glomgold moustly apers in story in with hi and Scrooge faith obauth a
Tresseur or title of the richest duck in the world (I heard they were some
storys wen it was told thead Rockerduck is the second richest duck in the
world)

>     Note, BTW, that I speak only for myself here. Official Egmont policy
is
> that with only a rare exception, Glomgold appears in weekly-format
stories,
> Rockerduck in pocket stories. The rule is itself a symptom of creators
> blurring the two characters together over the years (and no, rules such as
> this aren't easy to change).

Yes but they were some weekly-format storys in with Rockerduck aperd ("Boat
baster","Raider of the Copper Hill") and I olsow seen Gomgold in pocket
storys (wan of the newest) . Anny wey Im happy theat wen Glomgold aperd
translators didn't confused him with Rockerduck like some times they do it.

Best regarts
Yours
Maciek