Universes

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Apr 5 20:23:08 CEST 2004

KAI SAARTO, 05-04-2004:

> Let me summarize the events: [...]
> Bottomline: I think it was Daniel who started the whole thing!

Is it important to know whether or not I "started the whole thing"?
Even my initial message was a reply to what has been sent to me.
But if even if you insist to think that I did start the discussion,
it wouldn't make any difference to the *opinion* I've tried to share.

Let's just discuss Disney comics and artists, instead of all this
personal bickering about who started what.

--- Daniël

"Now EVERYBODY'S mad at me! What'll I do? What'll I do?"
(Which Barks story?) :-)

Hint #1: nephews go to summer camp