Rosa stories in Gemstone books?

Mark A. Semich mas at nic.nu
Mon Apr 5 21:45:33 CEST 2004

People here keep talking about "Dream of a Lifetime" and other Rosa Scrooge
stories that I haven't read.  Maybe even some tale about the philosopher's
stone?  (I can't be sure, since there are so many messages that they all
blur together if I try to read too many at once.)

But - Have these stories been printed by Gemstone yet?  Either my mind is
completely going and I've forgotten that I've read them, or I've somehow
missed some of the issues that have come out since the re-launch.

Help!