Complaining, eh? (Re: Universes and Barks)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Apr 6 02:15:35 CEST 2004

ARI SEPPI to KAI SAARTO, 06-04-2004:

> When browsing non-comics-related discussion forums there are
> "Barks vs. Rosa" discussions, where many people think that Rosa
> is far better duck artist than Barks, and some of them dislike
> Barks.

And what I would like to add is:
Let's avoid that this will also happen here.

Disney Comics Mailing List is a *discussion* group. Not a guestbook.
So, if you get irritated by Barks stuff. Just say so.
And if you get irritated by Rosa stuff or other Disney stuff. Just say so.

> "I don't like Barks' art and to be honest I don't like his scripts
> either."

I must say it's not very informative. But hey! I LOVE the sound!

Sometimes I wish *I* could honestly shout such phrases...
Main reason is that my fingers hurt so much, from all this typing.

Hm. Is that my punishment? :-)

--- Daniël (Ah! That was the name!)

Hint #1: nephews go to summer camp
Hint #2: I wish I had one, too, but rather indoors in this early year
Hint #3: Brain Wilson, did he have an indoors one? Reportedly, he
recorded the vocals of 'Heroes and Villains' in it... (I'm a Smile-fan.)