Criticizing Barks's swimming pool story???

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Apr 6 02:40:32 CEST 2004

MATTHEW WILLIAMS to me, 06-04-2004:

>> "Now EVERYBODY'S mad at me! What'll I do? What'll I do?"
>> (Which Barks story?)
>> Hint #1: nephews go to summer camp

> It's the swimming pool story from WDC&S 129--June 1951.
> Speaking of criticizing Barks, for me this story always crossed
> the line from comedy into frustration!

What do you mean? (Serious question!)

And by the way... This is one of my all-time favourites. So believe me,
you don't want to see me angry! :-P

But seriously, it *is* my favourite. So, I'm all the more curious for
whatever applause or frustration you want to ventilate!

--- Daniël

"Shhh! Gladstone's just hiding on the OTHER SIDE of this wall!"
(Which Barks story?) :-)