Postman and DUCKTALES

Daniel J. Neyer jerryblake2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 8 17:43:44 CEST 2004

line in INTERPLANETARY POSTMAN: "The Postman Always Rings Twice" is the
name of a famous American story by James M. Cain that was made into a
movie with John Garfield and Lana Turner (I've never cared for it myself,
but it's very well known here in the States).

mean my comments as a criticism of Ducktales. I personally love the show.
Someone had said that Rosa had no right to regard Ducktales as an
"unauthorized" take on Barks' universe, since his stories are also
"unauthorized." I was just pointing out that Ducktales made many more
sweeping changes to the Duck universe than Rosa has, and is unpopular
among some members of this mailing list as a result. Sorry for the
confusion.