Pages of the Paperolimpiadi

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Apr 9 00:25:31 CEST 2004

I have discovered something I find strange.

According to all INDUCKS records of Scarpa's "Paperolimpiadi", IS TL 1705-
A, the story is 249 pages long. I have also tried adding the page counts
for the different parts of the story (I TL 1705-A, I TL 1706-B, I TL 1707-
C, I TL 1708-A, I TL 1709-C, I TL 1710-A, I TL 1711-A and I TL 1712-B) -
and I get the same number. 249 pages.

However, I have the story myself - the way it was printed in Norwegian
Donald Pocket #89. And, to make a long story short (NOT to be taken
literally in this case, where it is even longer): The Norwegian (I assume
others as well) edition of this story is _250_ pages long. I know for sure,
I have counted it ten times now.

So... Does anyone have a clue where this extra page comes from?

Olaf