Donald's uncle Ludwig

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Tue Apr 20 17:28:47 CEST 2004

Lars:

> Well, sometimes [Rosa's ideas] can't. [fit in the other Disney universes].

Sure, sometimes they can, sometimes they can't.
I'm Italian, I'm grown up with lots of stories very very different from
Don's ones; you've just written a list of some differences between them....
It's obvious that no one *have to* apply Don's vision! It would be totally
odd.
Every reader can regard to the stories as he wants, without compelling other
readers or the authors.
I regard most of the Disney stories as "apocryphal". Lots of them are good,
or masterpieces... and my opinion
about them doesn't take the quality off of them, even in my mind.

Mickey

P.S. Again, sorry for my English...